« All Events
#HashtagActivism: Networks of Race and Gender Justice w/ Sarah J Jackson
March 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Author and Organizer Guidelines
If you would like to be considered for one of our events, please contact our event coordinator at 215-222-7600 or email@example.com. Please provide the following information:
A short summary of the publication, along with the publisher name, ISBN, retail price, and date of publication. If you have an advance copy and any reviews of the book, please share those with us. We will not return the advance copy.
- Any information regarding your marketing and publicity plans and any events you have already had (including attendance and sales figures).
- A realistic estimate of how many people you expect will attend your event, and if you have a local following that you believe will attend the event
We promise to provide the following:
- Press release sent to all local print and social media. If any media is interested in an interview.
- Email calendar notices to our customers.
- In-store advertising.
- On-line advertising on our website, Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter.
- Staffing and venue for your event.
Guidelines and Regulations:
- PBC Booksellers will handle all book sales during the event.
- The author must take all remaining unsold books with them; no copies will be left with us for inventory unless otherwise agreed upon.
- The author is responsible for completing the necessary consignment form (provided by our events coordinator on the day of the event) in order to receive payment for any books sold during the event.
- PBC will consider all event queries but we cannot always find space on our calendar for everyone
Check out our Kids and YA adult books and sidelines; Stop by for Saturday Story Hour Each Week at 10 am.
Images of Kids and YA Inventory (to buy).
Images of Kids in the Store at Readings.
For information about book clubs, school and local programs, Contact our Store Manager.